We help families cope with any family situation that causes stress, trauma, anger or conflict. Family relationships can be difficult to navigate, and at SACAC Counselling we help improve troubled relationships between family members using a structured process that facilitates communication and understanding.
- Each session is driven by the challenges and obstacles that the family is experiencing
- The therapist guides discussion between the members of the family
- Each family member is heard, and given an opportunity to state their issues
- Everyone’s feelings are considered
- Existing dynamics are challenged
- The aim is to improve communication and learn skills to cope with challenging situations
- During each session the therapist will help all family members to identify and uncover the root causes of the issues